1. Go here to get a peace globe or grab a template from this FB album to decorate and sign (we have pre-made globes too) Just pick one out if you don’t want to make an original. If you don’t like the ones shown on this page, there are many others to choose from.
NEWS! Sept 29, 2012! Peace blogger Eileen Trainor has created a cool user-friendly tutorial on how to use Microsoft Paint to make your peace globe. We thank her!
2. On November 4th: Post “Dona nobis pacem” (Grant us peace) as your FB status. If you’d like, change your profile pic to your peace globe for one day.
3. Upload your peace globe and display it on your wall. COMMENT. LIKE. SHARE! Tag me!
BlogBlast For Peace
Promote Your Page Too
4. Post your peace globe to the BlogBlast For Peace Fan Page wall and Peace Bloggers Group.
TAG YOURSELF and ME! Each globe gets an official number and permanent place in the online gallery at BlogBlast For Peace.com and in the FB albums
Leave your location in the comment (if you feel comfortable doing so) so that I can count the countries. We are currently at 59.
5. Go to Mimi Writes (my blog) and sign the Mr. Linky using your FB url so that bloggers can find your peace post and visit you. Here’s the best part! Visit others. Be inspired by the rest of the world. We all want the same thing. Peace. You’ll be amazed at what you see and read. It’s the day we use our voices for a cause that could change our lives and our world. Use them!
Other activities on Facebook to check out on November 4th:
|BlogBlast For Peace.com|
Go to the Peace Bloggers Group page and join in on the day’s activities by interacting
in real time with other
It’s a blast!
Go to BlogBlast For Peace.com and watch the steady stream of globes come in from around the world
Google peace globes to track the flow of activity on the Internet (I need reporters!)
Remember: Everywhere you see a peace globe COMMENT. LIKE. SHARE. SUGGEST TWEET and ReTweet (Even better, everywhere you go and don’t see a peace globe, wish someone peace)
SHARE quotes, videos, observations of the day, peace stories and other folks’ links. Share the peace. That’s what it’s all about.
How To Blog4Peace The short version: 3 STEPS
Your peace globe and post will be assigned a number and placed in the Official Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com.
Your peace globe and post will be assigned a number and placed in the Official Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com. By participating in BlogBlast4Peace you agree that your peace globe and links may be displayed on other social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg, wherever peace bloggers are online, and shared across the blogosphere in the name of peace and in the spirit of promoting this work. They may also be used in printed works and publications online and elsewhere by the founder of this movement in creating published works about the Blog4Peace movement. If you do not want your peace globe shared and made accessible to others, let me know. Otherwise, please understand that this movement is all about spreading the message.
Thank you for being part of this incredible community of peace bloggers.