Join us everyday on Facebook and thousands of blogs who continue to blog for peace
How To Blog4Peace™ The short version: 3 STEPS
In 4 easy steps (with a bit more detail for newbies)
1. Choose one of the Peace Globe designs shown on this page or click HERE for many more choices. Right CLICK and SAVE in JPG format.
2. Sign and design your peace globe anyway you wish. You can even include the name of your blog or business. Click here for thousands of inspiring examples from previous BlogBlasts. Be creative! Your peace globe is one-of-a-kind.
3. Send your peace globe to me via email ~ blogblast4peace™ at yahoo.com or simply post it on your Facebook wall and tag me. Simple! All peace posts are collected and housed together in a gallery of peace. Your submission will be numbered and dated in the official gallery with a link back to your original peace post, earning a permanent spot on the Official BlogBlast For Peace website.
Your contribution can now be viewed in collaboration with peace bloggers from 151 countries+ and thousands of locations across the globe – all in one place.
4. On November 4th DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE on your
Title your post “Dona Nobis Pacem“ – Latin for Grant Us Peace. This is important. The goal is for all blogs to say the same thing on the same day. Write about what peace means to you in your part of the world. Express yourself anyway you choose – with music, prose, poetry, artwork, articles, acrostics, quotes, videos, digital graphics or personal stories.
BlogBlast For Peace
1. Post any badge you see on this page or on the template page to your blogs and Facebook pages. Share as often as possible between now and Peace globe day. Click the graphic below to magically take you to a page with many more to choose from! You may use any of them for your own peace globe if you don’t want to make one yourself. Ready-made and ready to go. It’s simple.
Worker bees are standing by within this group to help you make your peace globe – they will even make one for you. Just post any question that you may have about the movement on this wall. They are always bzzzzzzzing around ready to assist. Someone will come to your rescue.
Thank you Travis, Vinny and Michelle for making such awesome logos. Graphics on this page may be used for peace globe promotion or posting. Grab one!
Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Your peace globe and post will be assigned a number and placed in the Official Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com.
Your peace globe and post will be assigned a number and placed in the Official Gallery at blogblastforpeace.com. By participating in BlogBlast4Peace you agree that your peace globe and links may be displayed on other social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Digg, wherever peace bloggers are online, and shared across the blogosphere in the name of peace and in the spirit of promoting this work. They may also be used in printed works and publications online and elsewhere by the founder of this movement in creating published works about the Blog4Peace movement. If you do not want your peace globe shared and made accessible to others, let me know. Otherwise, please understand that this movement is all about spreading the message.
Thank you for being part of this incredible community of peace bloggers.